And just in case this isn't already evident: 'the views expressed in this blog are not representative of the United States Government or the U.S. Peace Corps but are my personal expressions and experiences" :)

Friday, June 29, 2012

Alo alo!

Some people have asked me again how to contact me here so I'm going to repost some contact info:

If anyone wants to call me (I'd recommend doing it via skype) you can call either of these 2 numbers:
82-710-8670
84-409-8427

And if anyone wants to send me a letter or small package you can send it to this address:

Emily Varanay, PCV
Corpo da Paz/ U. S. Peace Corps
C.P. 4398
Maputo, MOZAMBIQUE

And to decrease the chances of someone stealing the package they recommend adding religious phrases or symbols (eg. send it to "Sister Emily Varanay" or whatnot.)

Big hugs and kisses to all of your wonderful friend and family members already sending me snail-mail-love!!!  :)

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment